domingo, 30 de enero de 2011

Scores for Piano

Like a music fan of all the life, I began to study piano in the 23 years, rather behind schedule if it had wanted to dedicate to me professionally. This it was not the case and for that reason it took a long time me to arrive near my objective, that was to get to have an ample repertoire, although in many cases single it included fragments, the best example of this is the Bach Well Tempered Clavier, of who I play but of 20 preludes and very few fugues, in this case it is worth the trouble to have the complete work that are two books with 48 preludes and fugues altogether, this work is possible to be obtained by Internet inwww.music44.com that it has several editions of different quality and price.
Also I have in my repertoire several of the sonatas of Beethoven, another case in that it is worth the trouble to have the complete sonatas, also in
www.music44.comthere is several editions of different quality and price. Also in this case I have in my repertoire some in complete form, and of other single some movement, as it is the case of the Moonlight Sonata, or the Nº3 of single which I play the second movement.
My intention when writing this article is to recommend or to suggest to that they are in a similar level mine, the works that can be played as there would be between the sonatas of Beethoven, nº 1, 6, 8 (Pathetic it completes) 9, 15, 17 and 18. The Nº2 Fantasy in D minor of Mozart, and if the Fantasy in C minor K 475 is possible then it is a magnificent piece, the sonata Nº11 that finishes with the famous Rondo Alla Turca. In addition it is possible to be included some Preludes of Chopin like the Nº15 (Raindrop), some Nocturnes like the 11 and 15, being but easy 2o.
A work different from the classic ones is refreshing sometimes from always, as it can be the Old Castle of the Pictures at an Exhibition by Mussorgsky.
I would like to especially recommend a book of exercises of Mr. Isidore Philippe, who seems something difficult to obtain, but is worth the trouble to try it, nothing I have proven that is better to increase the speed of the fingers on the keyboard.

For that it wants to learn by Internet, I allow myself to recommend:Click Here!
So far I leave subject and I hope but ahead to prepare something different, always on music, because the subject gives for much more as is the case of a digital piano, which according to the particular case of the interested one, it could be but the recommendable one by several advantages that offer for the modern life in small apartments, where would be very useful to be able to be played on with headphones and thus not to bother the neighbors.

My best wishes.

Cesar Alfredo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario